Connie Seacrest’s Fudge Bottom Ice Cream Dessert Recipe(RECIPE CONTAINS RAW EGGS)
- 3 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 qt. Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup Nestle Chocolate Chips (6oz.)
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Step 1: Combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/3 melted butter and then press into bottom of a 9x 13" pan.
Step 2: Melt chocolate chips, add 3/4 c. butter & cool.
Step 3: Add powdered sugar and slightly beaten egg yolks. Whisk the yolks.
Step 4: Beat egg whites until fluffy and fold into chocolate mixture.
Step 5: Spread on top of crumb mixture and freeze for 2 or 3 hr.
Step 6: Soften ice cream and then spread on top of chocolate mixture.
Step 7: Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top.
Final Step: Return to freezer until ice cream is set again.
Can be made a few days before you want to serve.
Let cool in pan- then remove & enjoy :)