< Back To All Recipes
Dr. Melina Jampolis’ Tomato Basil Dijon Vinaigrette
(Yields ½ cup)
- 2 tbsp dried basil or fresh basil chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 10 cherry or grape tomatoes or chopped tomatoes or about 2 oz
- ¾ tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- Put basil, vinegar, onions, mustard, tomatoes and garlic in food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- With processor or blender on add the olive oil and process until combined then it is ready.
- Taste and then season with salt and pepper.
- Store in air tight container and can be stored in cooler for up to 3 days.
- Best to bring to room temp when serving.