Katie Brown’s Apple Granola Bars
7 tbl of butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
3 tbl honey
2 grated apples
2 ¼ cups instant oats
¼ tsp nutmeg
2 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp cardamom
¼ tsp salt
350 degree oven
1. Melt sugar, honey, butter in a pan stir until the butter is melted
2. remove from the heat and stir in the rest of the Ingredients.
3. Put the mixture into a baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper. (leave excess on each side so that you can use the paper as handles to pull it out) . Press down ever so slightly on the mixture so that it is flat.
4. Bake in the oven for aprox. 35 minutes
5. Let it cool and use the handles to lift it out.
6. Cut it into bars. It should make about 15