Rosanna Pansino’s Bake Oatmeal Energy Bites
Yield: 14 bites
The Things You’ll Need:
1 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons protein powder (optional)
2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
2 tablespoons chia seeds
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ cup dried cranberries
½ cup unsalted almond butter
3 tablespoons finely chopped dates
2 tablespoons honey
- In a medium bowl, toss together the oats, protein powder, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, salt, cinnamon and dried cranberries.
- Add the almond butter, dates and honey. Mix until well combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Scoop 1 ½ tablespoons and roll into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze up to 1 month.
- Any type of dried fruit can be substituted for dried cranberries.
- Any type of nut butter can be substituted for almond butter.